Who are CLINIC subscribers?
Subscribers are non-Catholic nonprofits with a mission to serve low-income immigrants by providing, or seeking to provide, legal immigration services. Subscribers cannot be individuals unassociated with a nonprofit. CLINIC’s subscribers represent the vibrant diversity of local groups defending immigrants and facilitating their integration. Our affiliates include local nonprofits providing a variety of social services or immigration services only, faith-based organizations and congregations, libraries, refugee service organizations, domestic violence survivor assistance programs, labor unions, and more.
Are you a Catholic nonprofit? Learn about how you can join the CLINIC network.
A subscriber candidate must have a state-certified nonprofit status and 501 (c) 3 IRS tax designation. Subscribers should have a demonstrated mission to serve low-income and other vulnerable immigrants. Organizations seeking subscriber status must be providing direct legal services to low-income immigrants or actively planning to establish such services. Subscribers are expected to be, or become, attorney-driven, Department of Justice recognized, or pursue recognition with at least one accredited staff person in order to practice immigration law legally.
How to Become a Subscriber
CLINIC is not accepting subscription applications at this time. Applications will be accepted beginning April 1, 2023.
CLINIC subscription dues are $1,500. Subscribers pay a reduced fee of $750 if the application is approved between July through December. All renewals are invoiced at $1,500. Subscription dues are invoiced at the beginning of the year when the annual renewal process begins.
For more information about subscriptions, contact us.
Year One Affiliate Dues Scholarship
CLINIC provides a limited number of scholarships, or waivers, for a new affiliate’s first-year dues to join the network as a Catholic member organization or non-Catholic subscriber nonprofit. Click below for information about our policy, eligibility requirements and application form.
Subscription Benefits for 2023
CLINIC affiliates receive the following benefits:
Training and Technical Assistance
- Technical support for substantive immigration law questions;
- Technical support on Department of Justice Recognition and Accreditation;
- Technical support on starting, sustaining, and growing an immigration program;
- Legal and program management tools, toolkits, practice advisories, training manuals, and other resources to enhance your practice and better serve clients;
- Free webinars on unique issues in program management and immigration law;
- Discount registration for CLINIC trainings and annual Convening;
- CLINIC’s monthly e-newsletters;
- Strategy guidance on state and local legislative issues;
- CLINIC’s Topline Immigration Policy, or TIPs Updates;
- CLINIC Affiliate Advocacy listserv;
- Monthly State and Local newsletter.
- E-Advocacy Action Alerts;
- Case escalation support;
- Affiliates-only section of CLINIC's website for resources and support;
- CLINIC's web-based Job Board to advertise and search for the best applicants in the country;
- Discount pricing for use of LawLogix’s EDGE immigration case management system;
- Consultations with experts on immigrant and community integration initiatives;
- Periodic flow-through funding opportunities.
CLINIC's Exclusive Agreement with LawLogix
LawLogix Edge is the exclusive provider and all-in-one immigration case management solution to CLINIC and its affiliates. Complete with integrated immigration forms, billing, robust reporting, mobile intake capabilities, client web portal and more, LawLogix Edge enables thousands of today's leading immigration practitioners to serve more clients more efficiently.
CLINIC affiliates who are leveraging Edge benefit from pricing discounts, comprehensive training and educational opportunities as well as certification programs.